Thursday, April 23, 2009

More golf courses are going Out on a Limb!

To my regular readers... I apologize for not posting much in the last month but as you know I run my own business (Ou on a Limb) consulting to golf courses throughout Canada on various environmental issues. This spring has been my best yet, with an increase of clients who want to go beyond industry standards to anticipate and participate in positive environmental change. Our industry is lucky to have so many owners, superintendents and consultants who are dedicated to our planet, and I guess that makes our planet pretty lucky too.

Hope you had a fantastic Earth Day, keep up the good work!

Please take a second and review my company website - www.ooal.ca - It's a work in progress, final draft will come soon.

3 comments:

richard orval
May 4, 2009 at 3:03 p.m.

cool site man
really good photographs did you take them all?

Anonymous
May 4, 2009 at 9:18 p.m.

Nice site Swampy!! haha. A long way from where you were at Rattle and Glen Cairn, good job swampy.

May 5, 2009 at 4:59 p.m.

Ha, who are you Anonymous? There's only a few that know that name.

Yes Richard, I took all of those photos, all are from my clients courses.

Post a Comment

Search The Blog